Drivers (2 Posts)
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
Regional Manager, TANROADS – MOROGORO is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for five (05) available Posts at Morogoro Weigh Bridge stations. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions:
POSITION TITLE: DRIVER (2 POSTS)
- Holders of Form IV Certificate;
- Holder of valid Class E driving license
- Having driving experience of at least five (3) years
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili languages
- Not above 35 years of age
- Must be Tanzanian citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving Agency’s vehicle in urban and remote areas.
- Maintaining the vehicle logbook and all accidents records pertaining to the assigned vehicle
- Keeping the vehicle in good working order and clean condition
- Reporting repairs or maintenance needs of the vehicle to the Shift In-charge timely
- Observe good customer care, dignity and integrity
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift In-charge/ Regional Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their own handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and CERTIFIED COPIES of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and E-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 22nd April, 2021. Applications which will be received after deadline SHALL NOT be considered.
Please apply to:
Tel:+255 023 2935223
Fax:+255 023 2935224/255 23 2935225
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 April 2021