Assistant Human Resources
Automation and Instrumentation is responsible for maintaining instrumentation and control systems in support of plant production, quality and safety goals. Suggest changes in the instrumentation and control systems to improve the plant operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports both control and instrumentation execution systems.
- Propose, Design, and Implement the Algorithms needed to sustain continuous improvement based on operation direction.
- Direct the activities of others to implement designs.
- Participate to automation feasibility studies for practicality and potential return on investment.
- Develop logic and algorithms for both discrete and analog control of processes and implement.
- Develop HMI applications to meet the needs of operations.
- Assure the integrity of control and information systems through security and redundant system backups.
- Document and develop systems for consistency.
- Provide operation, maintenance and technical support/training to production and maintenance personnel.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair instruments throughout the refinery.
- 2 years minimum of automation and instrumentation experience
- Must be familiar with the principles of control system, and all the instruments used to control the operation process (temperature, pressure, level, flow, pH, control valves, …)
- Must have good instrument troubleshooting skills.
- Must have ability to work on scaffolds or ladders safely
- Ability to work overtime, rotating shifts and weekends on a regular basis.
- Have a high regard and ownership for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Ability to perform tasks wearing required PPE such as protective clothing, safety glasses/goggles, steel-toed boots, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Housing, transportation, air ticket and medical insurance.