Data Officers (20 Posts)
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
In this regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies.
Dar-Subs January 2021 Vacancies
MDH in collaboration with Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts under the Council Directors.
JOB TITLE: DATA OFFICERS (20)
WORKSTATION: Dar Es Salaam
REPORTING TO: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Entry Officers will be under the direct supervision of a data Supervisor and reporting to the site manager.Tasks for a Data Entry Officer will include but not be limited to the following activities.
- Enter quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, tracking or other forms into database under the monitoring of Data Supervisor and reporting to the Site Manager
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms with problems
- Sort and file forms as needed in numerical order or by date
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding database problems
- Reconcile differences between different databases by running compare program, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences
- Locate and review archived or filed forms if necessary
- Attend data staff meetings at the specified times
- Communicate both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entry or data flow to supervisors
- Complete other data tasks as assigned
- A Minimum of form four education, certificate or diploma level training on computer study.
- At least one (1) year experience of data entry
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and in team
- Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two referees.
Applications should be submitted by Monday 1st February, 2021 to the SHRO, Dar es Salaam Sub-grantee through e-mail email@example.com or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Mikocheni area (B) 802 Mwai Kibaki road near New Regency Park Hotel.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Applicant is supposed to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment process