Procurement & Logistics Officers (3 Posts)
ABOUT ROCK SOLUTIONS LIMITED:
Rock Solutions Limited (RSL) is a medium sized Tanzanian company specialized in supplying drilling and mining equipment to various reputable and large scale mining companies in Tanzania. Its operations are highly based in Mayolwa Village along Usagara-Kigongo Ferry High Road (about 25 km from Mwanza City) with its supporting offices in Dar Es Salaam and Arusha. RSL intends to recruit qualified Tanzanians in the field of Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
JOB TITLE: Procurement & Logistics Officers (3 posts)
Functional area: Logistics/Warehouse/Order Processing/Customer Relations
Company Name: Rock Solutions Limited
Last date to apply: November 19,2021
LINE OF REPORTING:
The Procurement & Logistics Officer shall report to the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
This position is responsible for customer support and interaction with both customer centers and suppliers. It is also responsible for order management as well as shipping and expediting orders from overseas suppliers.
Must be registered with PSPTB
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Procurement and Supply Chain role
- Relevant experience in large scale Mining Industry
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience in customer service and logistic handling
- Excellent command of English and Swahili Languages (oral and written)
- Ability to interact with peers in all departments to achieve common goals
- Ability to represent Rock Solutions Limited in a professional manner with high integrity
- Demonstrate sense of urgency
- Good project management skills; ability to multitask
- Computer literate
- Ability to develop creative solutions to customer requests
- Coordinate and liaise with the procurement and inventory controllers, customers and suppliers to ensure accurate and on time delivery of customer order material, backordered items, parts pricing and product identification.
- Receive, process and expedite orders and enquiries for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Coordinate shipping of all orders with terms as requested by the customer.
- Maintain customer orders by processing changes, auditing holds, coordinating pricing, etc.
- Review order backlogs, expedite shortages, and communicate order status information.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction through proper coordination of on-time order throughput.
- Research and resolve customer issues such as cancellations, order changes, etc. sent via ticketing system in a timely manner
- Create cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Keeping privacy ofcredentialsand communication between Rock Solutions and customer or suppliers.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Cover Letter (Subject should be Procurement & Logistics Officer)
A detailed CV, email and telephone contacts, names, addresses and contacts of three referees
Copies of relevant Academic, Professional and other Certificates (Original Certificates should be presented during interviews
All applications should be channeled through email@example.com
Your Application should be emailed on or before 19th November, 2021 at 23:59 hours
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
NOTE ON COVID -19 PREVENTION:
Please note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to present proof of vaccination against COVID – 19 (COVID -19 Vaccination Certificate).
You are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your hands before you are allowed through RSL entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN:
RSL does not receive money or other forms of gifts and services in exchange for job positions. Should you be asked for anything of the kind in exchange for a job position or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to the relevant authorities.