We are looking for highly skilled professionals in the following areas on a part time basis;
2. OCCUPATIONAL PHYSICIAN
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the clinic.
- Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of Emergency Department patients.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
- Work to create a positive work culture within clinic and cross-departmental teams.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
➢ Medical Degree
➢ Masters of medicine in their specific field of specialisation
➢ BLS and ACLS will be added advantage.
Other Requirements for all applicants:
- Previous 3 years working experience in a reputable health facility.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Friday 1st June 2021.
Mode of Application:
Send your CV and copy of certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy via email@example.com