TUWALINDE PROJECT in Tanzania aims to provide medical care access and follow-up for rural Tanzania HIV patients with little knowledge about health issues , substance abuse, and unstable housing/homelessness challenges. The Project will be operating in 7 regions, Arusha, Kigoma, Mwanza, Geita, Mara, Shinyanga, Simiyu
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To efficiently provide medical care for patients (diagnostic and Treatment)
- To decide about patients in need for Doctor’s care and referral accordingly well as abandonment.
- If necessary and asked, to organize identify and carry out thorough programmes for Primary Health care and for preventive medicine.
- To be responsible for statistics returns and any other administrative tasks
- To train, coach and follow up subordinates.
- To assist in the Home care service for AIDS patients.
Identifies, prioritizes and develops content for clinical and health related aspects collaborates with other senior staff to develop comparative provider and plan performance information for patient choices.
- Holder of Diploma/Bachelor degree in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution; and should have an experience of at least 1 years in the field of expertise.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 1500-2500)
Interested candidates should submit their applications not later than 15th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please address your application to the Human Resource Manager, email@example.com