JOB TITLE: JOB ADVERT- Procurement Officer (Immediately)
JOB LOCATION: Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL)
Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) seeks a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and CEO Assitant to complete duties as neede
- Support senior management to establish and implement policies and procedures for fraud control, anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a bachelor degree in Procurement or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications must include:
1. Curriculum vitae/resume.
2. Name and contact details (phone and email) of three referees.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org