POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (LAW) – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) LEGAL
EMPLOYER College of Business Education (CBE)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-02-05 2021-02-18
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA Level 8;
- To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises;
- To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
- To carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
- To supervise students’ projects;
- To prepare teaching manual; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Law (LL. B) with GPA of not less than 3.8 and Master Degree in Law (LL. M) with GPA of 4.0 or an average of B+.
REMUNERATION As per Treasury Registrar Circular
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 February, 2021