TTS Trade Analyst
The principal purpose of this position is to provide assistance to TTS trade product team and the TTS head n preparation of reports, providing analysis on Balance sheet, revenue, customer metrics, coordination with Banking, operations, Markets and other functional partners . Additionally, the role involves the preparation, analysis and distribution of MIS reports, assistance in managing trade finance, trade services, commodity trade finance products/solutions as well as sales in utilization of existing facilities to increase both market share and overall profitability.
The position has primary responsibility for supporting the TTS Trade product manager and the TTS headin supporting and onboarding of Suppliers for the SCF initiative in addition to preparation of reports, providing analysis on Balance sheet, Facility utilization, revenue, customer metrics, coordination with Banking, operations, Markets and other functional partners.
- Assist the Trade Product manager to develop, maintain and review Trade product sales pipeline for effective conversion to meet revenue objectives.
- Coordinate the Clients onboarding of suppliers on the SCF programs.
- Actively support the Trade Product rollout and revenue maximization in the country.
- Provide monthly Trade reports/statistics for the management.
- Co-ordinate Trade implementation with internal stakeholders & Customers
- Conduct Monthly projections & analysis of revenues and monitoring of revenue leakages.
- Support a trade sales and marketing plan in line with the organizational objectives
- Assess and respond to routine and complex Trade Finance inquiries by analyzing and interpreting needs.
- Support the preparation and presentation of complex, structured sales proposals to account prospects across the target market
- Support the Manager’s Control Analysis (MCA) – Review of Process Risk Controls (PRCs) for Trade TZ in Citi Risk System
- Update the pricing information relating to Trade customers.
- Utilize above interaction to act as an oversight between the client and internal organizations in the effective service delivery of trade products.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Trade & TTS Country Head
Enhancing financial and analytical planning skills, being an instrumental part of transformation and growth within the TTS team in Tanzania.
Excellent opportunity to work with senior leaders in the subcluster, and other teams
Broad opportunity to build a cross-business networks & partnerships
Good exposure to the workings of the TTS business front-to-back
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Ability to foster and build relationships across multiple departments
- Self-motivated and proactive, with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests from different people
– Excellent analytical skills , -Strong quantitative skills
– excellent organization/ coordination capabilities
– Understanding of the basics of P&L management
– Strong personal and interpersonal skills
– Strong communication, presentation skills
– Very Strong relationship building skills
– Awareness and ability to influence key stakeholders
– Proficient in MS Office tools especially on MS Excel , MS Powerpoint
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience within a banking or finance environment