Reference Number CCB210611-8
Job Title: Depot/Warehouse Team Leader
Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Across Coca-Cola Kwanza’s Territories
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunities in Logistics department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for Depot/Warehouse Team Leader positions. The successful candidates will directly report to the respective Warehouse Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Incumbents shall be responsible;
1. To ensure the effective running of the warehouse through rigorous stock management
2. Stock management
3. Control stock movement to and from SSD premises
4. Receiving stock from main warehouse at SSD premises
3. Order creation
4. Stock counts as SSD premises
5. Verify daily stock balance summary
6. Breakages and shorts analysis
7. Stock Rotation
8. Managing incoming materials
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbents should have at least a degree in Logistics Management/Procurement. Two years practical relevant experience in Warehouse/stock management preferably in FMCG, computer literate(preferably SAP Knowledge), flexible team player, assertive and persuasive with high level of integrity, Good analytical skills, Good leadership qualities and strong communication skills.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 June 2021.