Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and controlling Third party trucks made available to service as declared by Third part Transporter.
- Managing and controlling Issue of ATC & ITA to Third party Trucks according to the Dispatch plan.
- To monitor and Truck All Goods In transit carried by Third party trucks.
- Checking, extracting, and investigating for Third part Delay trucks, communicating to the third part transporter, and making a report to Head of Logistics Department.
- Checking, extracting, and investigating for the Third part trucks which are not carried raw material on their way back to plant from the customer as per the agreement made.
- Checking and verified all POD (proof of Delivery) submitted for claiming Service Charges.
- Liaise with other department on issues concerning Third party Transporter.
- Create and Expedite payment of Third part transporter invoices.
- Provides a summary of the performance of Third-Party Logistics Provider against agreed service levels
- Any other Duties assigned to him by Head of Department.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics Management or any field related.
- At least Four (4) years’ experience in a generalist logistics role.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic Knowledge of SAP & Excel
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Performance driven and result oriented individual.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development