Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries (SBL), subsidiary of Diageo, has three breweries in Dar, Moshi and Mwanza where it produces leading local brands such as Serengeti Premium Lager, Serengeti Premium Lite, Pilsner and Guinness as well as importing Diageo’s world-renowned spirits brands including Smirnoff vodka, Johnnie Walker whisky and Baileys
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
To manage all activities relate in Quality department at a safety way while maintaining good team morale.
- Plan and acquire the requirements for the shift
- Manage the human resource including development
- Foster good occupational health and environment
- Maintain good working relation within the team and with other shifts
- Manage costs
- Facilitate problem solving processes
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives at shift level
- Foster smooth two way effective communication
- Effect generation of reports and records
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Diploma and above, Preferably BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical and Process Engineering,
Food Science and Technology or Biochemistry. Experience of above 2 years in Food Industries.
Worker Type :
Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :