Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries (SBL), subsidiary of Diageo, has three breweries in Dar, Moshi and Mwanza where it produces leading local brands such as Serengeti Premium Lager, Serengeti Premium Lite, Pilsner and Guinness as well as importing Diageo’s world-renowned spirits brands including Smirnoff vodka, Johnnie Walker whisky and Baileys
Within the Finance function Commercial Finance is the main business partner for the Commercial and Marketing teams. It’s remit is to drive the profitability of the business through robust commercial performance management, analysis and decision support.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Do calibration of Laboratory equipments and machines accordingly and ensure that they are clean.
- Do laboratory sample analysis according to standards and procedures.
- Prepare and compile daily reports.
- Ensuring materials, glassware and other consumables are not out of stocks.
- Comply with Environmental, health and safety regulations – Safety leadership being the role models.
Qualification and Experience required
Diploma and Above. Preferably Bsc. in Chemistry or Chemical and Process Engineering, Food Science and Technology or Biochemistry.
Experience of above 2 years in Food Industries.