CONCRETE MIXER TRUCK OPERATOR
On behalf of client, Kazini Kwetu Ltd is looking for Concrete Mixer Truck Operators to work in Ruangwa, Lindi. The desired candidate should have prior work experience in a similar operations in the construction or mining sector.
- Prepares for the day by conducting a pre-trip inspection of the mixer truck prior to the first load.
- Checks the load of concrete for proper slump prior to delivery to the site, verifying that the concrete complies with the company quality standards.
- Drives mixer truck to and from job sites delivering and unloading concrete for customers.
- Learns the rules of the job site prior to delivering a load, which includes finding the wash out area, understanding when/where to unload concrete, determining the proper way to travel to the job site.
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers to provide excellent customer service as drivers are the front line in customer service.
- Conducts a post trip inspection at the end of the work day, fueling up and preparing truck for the next business day.
- Maintain a clean, debris free mixer truck according to the clean truck guidelines per company policy.
- Maintains all paperwork and turns in daily to plant operator.
- Experience in driving a Concrete Mixer truck
- Must have relevant driving license.
- Deadline: 03 December, 2021