M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title Internal Audit Officer (1 Post): Mbeya
Report to Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Performing and maintaining control of the full audit cycle which includes financial reliability, compliance with applicable regulations and directives; risk management and informing management of any issues that need addressing
2. Examine and reconciles documentation with actual reports, statements, records, memos, inventory, assets and accounts to ascertain accuracy and reporting on risk management issues to be addressed.
3. Prepare and present reports regarding findings, including recommendations and formulating methods for increasing profits and cost saving actions.
4. Assesses best financial practices for the company and makes relevant, informed suggestions
5. Provide ad hoc advice to management and employees regarding issues found and how to remediate them.
6. Providing continued education and advice to different business units and teams regarding compliance and risk assessment.
7. Conduct follow up audits to see whether the recommendations have been followed.
1. Holder of Advanced Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounts or related fields.
2. MS Office and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
3. Excellent analysis and presentation skills. Should also have excellent report-writing skills. Must be able to work with little supervision.
4. Willing to undertake frequent travels.
Experience The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in related field
Remuneration A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.0 Box 13867, Arusha
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 June 2021.