DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY (DDS)
MDM Urology specialized hospital
Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all medical treatment duties relating to dental health
- Provide and promote education in dental health
- Perform all orthodontics duties
- Apply creativity and provide strategies for improving dental health services
- Participate in medical audit and quality improvement
- Documenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Planning and evaluate dental health services in the working area
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor which relates to your education, experience and skills.
Experience and Qualification:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Two to three years working experience in Dental Surgery field
- Strong proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages and Computer literate
- Skills in using modern medical equipment
- Age limit: 50 years.
Terms of Employment: 1 year Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV which includes the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees, copies of academic certificates and practice license. All correspondence must be sent through the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17.00 hrs 10th February 2021.
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. And if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.