OreCorp Tanzania Limited (OreCorp Tanzania) and its subsidiary Nyanzaga Mining Company Limited (NMCL), are both wholly owned subsidiaries of OreCorp Limited, a development and exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ORR) (together referred to as OreCorp). OreCorp is developing the Nyanzaga Gold Project (Nyanzaga or the Project) located within the southern area of the Lake Victoria Gold Fields, north-western Tanzania. Nyanzaga is in the Sengerema District within the Mwanza Region of Tanzania. The Project area lies approximately 60 km southwest of Mwanza. OreCorp Tanzania is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Position: Procurement Officer
- Organize day-to-day operations of the procurement function by performing administrative duties and overseeing purchases
- Coordinate the preparation of contract and tender documentation
- Oversee and ensure that local content prevail in all functions of procurement
- Expediting goods delivered from freight forwarders to ensure they reach destination according to stipulated lag times
- Cement strong relationship with the Tanzania Mining Commission and other government entities to comply with local content regulations
Minimum qualifications required:
- Degree in procurement
- Registered Professional in Supplies and Procurement (CPSP) with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in procurement
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and detailed CV for the position to email@example.com .
Deadline for applications is Friday 09 December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.