We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Sar Es Salaam as Shared Services Coordinator.
Assists the Shared Services Specialist in supporting the Commercial teams and Head Office Finance and Procurement teams with all Shared Services activities in local outstation. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all Shared Services activities that enable the Commercial, Cargo and Ground Services team to undertake their business, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the operational and QR revenue generating teams.
Actively participate in building strong relationships and maintain good communication with Head Office functions of Finance and Procurement to ensure efficiency of processes and continuous improvements supporting them from an outstation perspective as required.
- Able to handle station payroll independently with applicable deduction on pension, social security and taxation in order to meet local labor law compliances.
- Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
- Coordinate and assist to HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
- Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service provider, obtain quote, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheet, process purchase order and contract with service provider.
- Maintain station database like list of Contract, records of payment made to comply local requirement, Maintain staff and other Insurance related records.
- Able to generate and analysis on financial report.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Support User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and POs are accurate.
- Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
- Support local station with administrative tasks as required to ensure smooth running of the station.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years similar work experience
- Procurement, finance, office management or shared services experience.
- Only cv’s in English will be considered