About the job
SGS is looking for a member of its executive committee in Tanzania, Dar Es Salam.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Finance professional to make a mark on the Pan-African market.
- You will report directly to the Managing Director of Tanzania with a dotted line to the Regional Financial controller East Africa and will be based in Dar Es Salam. Leading the Finance team, you will provide operations and leadership with accurate and on-time financial information: results, forecast and budget.
- Your analytical skills will enable sound business decisions and you will add value to the business by leveraging corporate processes: planning, budgeting, accounting and auditing.
- As a key player of the Regional Finance team you are expected to influence and excel in your delivery on projects and corporate processes.
- Your communication and leadership will strengthen the decisive role Finance is already playing in the cluster and the Region at a time our organisation is going through substantial changes. Your keen sense of team work will allow you to deliver in our complex matrix organisation where decisions are taken collectively while directions are set centrally by head office.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Financial Management, acquired in Audit firm and international corporation and in industrial sector or services. You can demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills and a knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
You hold relevant Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from recognized University or Colleges, MBA, Certified Public Accountants (CPA). You ideally are a member of professional accounting body.
If you are interested to join our team, kindly send your CV with the subject “Finance Manager – Tanzania” to: TZ.HR@sgs.com