TYPE: FULL TIME
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, classify and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
- Responsible for submitting high quality estimation of quantities, documentation and site work that are carried out on time.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property on section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews and government agencies when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, surveying geometrics or related field.
- Registration /licensure as a professional engineer may be added advantage.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy and design.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written, oral communication and proficiency with technical
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- A minimum of 2 -3 years experience in surveys, Civil and Environmental field, related of experience in road projects with demonstrated capacity to meet performance indicators and deliver good results.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should electronically submit their application letter and CV addressed to HR of SOUTHERN LINK LTD through the Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 th October 2021.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and short listed for the interview will be contacted.
Hand written Applications are not Accepted.