The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: HIGHWAY ENGINEER (1 POST)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in civil or highway engineering or equivalent from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with EFB a professional Engineer
- A postgraduate qualification in highway engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract is an added advantage
- Computer literate;
- Work Experience
- At least 10 years of cumulative experience related to road design and contraction;
- Served in similar Capacity for at least three (3) projects of construction roads of similar magnitude and complexity in Sub-Sahara Countries for the last ten (10) Years
- Shall comprise road surveys, construction of pavement structure, measuring of quantities and management of site operation.
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in English Language
- Should be 35 years of age or above
MODE OF APPLICTION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 April 2021 at 16:00 Hrs