Works Inspection – Road Works
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: Works Inspection – Road Works (1 POST)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution.
- Must be registered as a Graduate/Professional Engineering with ERB
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 years and above
- He/she must have a minimum of three (03) years of specific experience related to road design and construction.
- He/she must have served as a Works Inspector or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) years in road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity.
MODE OF APPLICTION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 April 2021 at 16:00 Hrs