IT Operations Supervisor
Tanzania, United Republic of | req9578
Job Country: Tanzania
This role is Responsible for coordinating all activities required to install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, software applications, office telephones, projectors, screens, video conference equipment and network hardware, network/power cabling and printers
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Coordinate activities of technical personnel (internal/external), ensuring that users requests and problems are solved on a timely manner.
- Prepare and assign laptops, desktops to employees and keep updated inventory of assigned equipment.
- Register new purchases and disposal of equipment including lost and stolen equipment.
- Update knowledge base with resolution information, in order to reduce resolution time for future incidents.
- Prepare reports in case of major incidents and support in other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferably in Information Technology- Systems / Computer Sciences-Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunications
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical support
- Team Player
- Works well under pressur
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
This position is open to people: Local