Description Du Poste
HSEQ : Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
General Accountancy and Administration
- Application of the Group financial reporting rules and accounting standard through SAP general ledger
- Coordination of monthly closing process along with Budget & Reporting Manager and reconciliation of general ledger accounts for Total Tanzania Ltd and Gapco Tanzania Ltd
- Coordination of relationship with shared service center (“SSC” – Manila) and approval of tickets raised to SSC
- Monitoring of adherence to Group accounting procedures with quarterly KPIs (CCP)
- Presenting audited financial statement (AFS) to MANCOM
- Verification of the accurate and timely quarterly and annual consolidation report
- Integration of GAPCO Tanzania limited acquired in 2017, fiscal and financial matter
- Acquisition of lubricant oil blending facility, integration of LOPB activity in 2019 and onwards
- Asset portfolio optimization (Disposal of non-performing/redundant assess) determine tax and accounting impact.
- Drafting and reviewing internal procedures regarding accounting and accounting &Tax services.
- One Total : Review and signature of TEAM BV financial statements.
- Auditing Coordination for yearly financial statements
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Work with group external auditors to ensure we obtain unqualified opinion and efficiently handle audit process.
- Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns
- Maintaining relation with TRA, tax advisers and advise other department on all tax matters
- Point of contact for tax authorities.
- Monitoring and advice executive management on tax matters
- Close relationship with senior management on M&A projects when required
- Coordinate tax audits and other regulatory review and investigation
- Coordinate all insurance matters i.e. optimization of policies, renewals, periodic declarations, lodging, and follow-up claims
Contexte et Environnement
- Complex and changing regulatory environment: Increasing pressure on contributions and tax collection (TRA, EWURA, WMA, PBPA, TCAA, TPA, Municipalities, …) with permanent controls from different authorities (e.g. TRA, PCCB).
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with emphasis in Accounting –Professional qualified –CPA/ACCA
- Five years prior supervisory experience in accounting areas, experience working with large multinational organizations
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Conversant with all process in SAP (MM, SD, FI), strong analytical skills and proficiency on Ms office (Excel, power point and Word doc)
- Ability to Multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in fast – paced work environment
Région, département, localité
HEAD OFFICE, TOTALENERGIES MARKETING TANZANIA LIMITED
Niveau d’expérience requis
- Minimum 6 years
- TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
- Marketing & Services
- A propos de nous/Profil de l’entreprise
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.