Description Du Poste
- Managing purchasing activities
- Business Units: Operations, Networks, Lubricant blending plant, Specialties
- Purchasing Management:
- Obtaining local and international quotations through HUB from suppliers by issuance of RFQ or CFT depending on the threshold.
- Evaluate quotations/bids through cost analysis form (Canvas sheet) or Tender analysis summary report.
- Follow up on purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of materials and services.
- Suppliers and Contract Management:
- Establish a good relationship with suppliers and Preparation of contract draft.
- Coordinate performance of critical suppliers and conduct due diligence of suppliers before any commercial engagement.
- Liaising with legal officer to verify validity of contracts for the supply of various goods and services of the entire organization.
- Archive purchasing records for easy tracking.
- Information Management
- Updating purchasing information into the Purchasing AGORA (if required).
- Prepare and print SAP purchase orders with accuracy of details and provide it to PM for further approval.
- Supervise the activities of the filling clerk.
- Supplier Payments: Liaise with finance department for timely suppliers’ payments
- Monthly reports: Generate monthly contract update report + departmental report as assigned by the PM.
Contexte et Environnement
- The job requires to work within and outside the office.
- The position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective interactions with internal and external stakeholders as well as excellent and well-informed negotiation skills to ensure best prices for best products during negotiations with suppliers.
- This position requires a high level of responsibility, integrity and a commitment to adhere to company compliance program rules.
- Technical background preferably – Bsc. in mechanical engineering
- Sound Knowledge of Tanzania customs and importation processes as well as domestic procurement procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.