We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ business profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
- Plan and conduct research with local team.
- Gather user requirements identifying needs and frustrations, and business constraints, translating findings into timely and actionable product and design decisions.
- Triangulate existing data to solve problems raised by stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders: Product team, Design team, Business team, Research team, Data team.
- College Degree in Business Studies
- At least 2 years of experience in research industry, preferably including experience working in a product company
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders: Product team, Design team, Business team, Research team
- Strong communication skills, excellent time-management, and multi-tasking
- Autonomy and leadership in decision making, you will have direct contact with stakeholders, ensuring a relationship of trust and good communication
- Willingness to learn and adaptability to change
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 December 2021.